Politics

28 Oct 2013, Kosovo — Oct. 28, 2013 – Prishtina, Kosovo – Visar Arifaj, born June 4, 1987 in Prishtina, is the leader of the satirist Strong Party of...

28 Oct 2013, Kosovo — Oct. 28, 2013 – Prishtina, Kosovo – Visar Arifaj, born June 4, 1987 in Prishtina, is the leader of the satirist Strong Party of Kosovo. His official title is Kryetar Lexhendar (English: The Legendary Chairman)..Among his famous quotes stated by the ‘Legendary Chairman Arifaj, are as follow: In reference to the high unemployment rate in Kosovo: ”The problem is not why 40% are unemployed; it is why the [remaining] 60% still have to work. (Credit Image: © Vedat Xhymshiti) — Image by © Vedat Xhymshiti/ZUMA Press/Corbis

Vedat Xhymshiti; is an independent journalist and war correspondent. He has reported on a number of Middle Eastern conflicts from the Arab Spring in 2010 to the current Syrian civil war. He has been published in various media including Der Spiegel, NY Times, TIME, Paris Match, Le Monde ect. He is specialized in International Relations and Diplomacy. Xhymshiti is also a print media critic, a columnist for the Balkan Investigative Reporting Network, and founder of THEFrontliner.net

Enter your email address to subscribe to THEFrontliner.net and receive notifications of new posts by email.

RELATED BY